Brooke's Bites: Whole Wheat Blueberry & Granola Pancakes

Yep- you read that right- zucchini in your pancakes! And they're so easy it feels like you're cheating! Think of a warm, sweet, soft blueberry muffin in pancake form- mind blowing, right?! Plus it's healthy! Score! If you're opposed to a little store bought help feel free to just add zucchini to your favorite whole wheat pancake recipe, but for convenience sake (bc my 9 &7 year old keep me crazy busy) I've taken a little help from Ms White!

Get it:
-1 package Martha White whole wheat blueberry muffin mix (told ya- easy!)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 medium zucchini 
- 1/2 cup milk (I used buttermilk because that's what I had but you can use soy or almond or good ole cow milk)

Do it:
- mix all above mentioned ingredients in a bowl (grate your half zucchini right in there using your favorite grater- I use a hand held cheese grater)

- whisk it all together until kinda smooth ( I mean a little lumpage never hurt nobody)

- cook over medium- high heat until bubbly then flip-aroo.

- if you're like me eat 'em right off the press or if you're like my kids & toppings tickle your fancy, top with your favorite topping like whip cream, fresh berries, syrup, or whatevs! Yummy! Let me know what ya think 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE

OMYGOSH IT'S SPRING!

These Walls