Spring Fashion

II love everything about spring! The smells, the flowers, the colors, Easter, & of course the fashion! I love dressing for mild weather, the temps are comfortable & you can break all the rules. This season I'm obsessed with a few things- whites, rompers, & mixing winter clothes with summer clothes. 

WHITES/CREAMS: 
First of all, it's totally ok to wear white year round/ but I especially love the all white & cream look for spring. Always great with nude, tan, or camel shoes. By the way, in the pic on the left I'm wearing skorts- remember those?! Don't be shocked if you see them in lots of stores this spring! Bring out your sequin pants, skirts, or shorts from that holiday party & pair them with a casual sweater or tee - great way to use them after the party is over! 

ROMPERS:
I'm obsessed with ROMPERS this season. I've been wearing them for a few years but I'm really into wearing them with boots in the spring. If your romper is sleeveless throw on a cardigan or kimono & some boots to stay comfy in the crisp spring air. 

WINTER/SUMMER MIX:
This spring, put all your clothing pieces in the same category. So many of us change out our closets when it's time to change seasons- but I say always keep a few of your favorite pieces in your closet year round. Kimonos, cardigans, & button ups have no season. Leather, suede, lightweight scarves & booties have no season. These items should always stay in your closet. Pair your favorite suede booties & kimono  with shorts for a spring look. Or wear sandals or open toed shoes with jeans & a sweater - just mix it up! The most common complaint I hear is "I just don't have any clothes" & my response is- you do! You just have to rethink them! If you have a favorite tank, pair it with a blazer, or a comfy tee, tuck it into a skirt & throw on some heels. Mix it up folks! 


I can't wait for it to warm up a tad! Hurry up spring! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE

OMYGOSH IT'S SPRING!

These Walls