Rompin'
I love ROMPERS- if I've said it once I've said it a gillion times. I remember the first romper I bought - it was about 4 years ago. It was denim. I thought it was adorable. I tried it on for my hubby- you know the one that is so sweet to me & always tells me the truth? Example: your hair is too blonde, you look like you colored it in the trailer park bathroom OR you're going to have to just deal with wrinkles & dimply skin- you're in your mid-thirties & you've had 2 kids. 😳 Yep *That guy* So I slip into my cute denim romper & sashe into the room to show him all the cuteness- & he takes a quick look & starts singing "come & knock on my door". Ummmm...the theme from Three's Company?! Yep. He said I looked like Suzanne Somers circa 1979. But did it stop me? No sir! I wore that little denim romper proudly & am going to keep on keeping on. So 4 years later I don't wear that particular denim number but I am still a huge ...

Comments
Post a Comment